PRICING REDUCED! Detailed Pricing, Deposit and Room Descriptions
The Healing Farm’s 3rd Act Retreat at Mayacamas Ranch includes:
- Four nights and three full days and a welcome dinner & farewell brunch the first and last check-in/checkout days. Enjoy lovely accommodations at the Mayacamas Ranch property including organic linens and all meals. Mayacamas Ranch offers gorgeous views, pool/hot tub, and other wonderful amenities.
- We will feature an organic, whole foods ancestral diet meal plan at our retreat. Although our meal plan will not be as severe as previous retreats, we will still be eliminating inflammation-producing foods including: gluten, soy, industrial seed oils, dairy, most sugars and alcohol (you may bring wine to your rooms or to dinner). We will feature local, organic fruits, veggies and meats, BUT THERE WILL BE A FEW VEGETARIAN OPTIONS AVAILABLE.
- All lectures, daily exercise program and guided meditation
- Massage and private coaching sessions will be available to book separately
Mayacamas Ranch has guest units and cottages situated in various buildings on the property. Most rooms have private baths, but some have a shared shower room and shared European style water closet in the hallway. Rooms with shared baths are offered at a lower rate. There is also a second floor “dorm” type room offered with quadruple occupancy. This is the lowest cost option and also has shared baths. All beds at Mayacamas are 100% organic and feature organic sheets. Each unit has its own temperature control system for your comfort. Single occupancy is very limited so find a friend to share a room or let us choose a roommate for you if you sign up for double occupancy. Let us know as soon as possible if you will need to be matched with a roommate.
- Double Occupancy Room with a private bath: $1,190.00 per person
- Double Occupancy Room with a shared bath: $1,020.00 per person
- Quadruple Dorm Room with a shared bath: $680.00 per person
Single Rooms (Limited availability for single rooms):
- Single Room with a private bath: $1,650.00
- Single Room with a shared bath: $1,275.00
Deposit and Cancellation
Your deposit will hold your spot so register early for any of our retreat options! If for some reason you need to cancel, please note that there will be a 50% cancellation fee of your deposit amount if The Healing Farm is notified of cancellation more than 30 days before the retreat. Within 30 days, the deposit is forfeited plus 50% of the balance paid. If we are able to book your reserved spot after cancellation, we will refund your full amount. There are no exceptions to these policies.
If your retreat is cancelled due to lack of interest, inaccessibility to the site, natural disaster or act of God, we will give you a full refund of deposit and balance paid.
Balance and Incidentals
Retreat balance and additional amenity purchases are due 30 days prior to the retreat start date. Although most of our retreats will offer on-site add-on amenity options, we would prefer pre-booking so we can pre-schedule appointments and transportation. If any add-on options are booked on-site, you will be charged at the end of your stay when you check out.
The Healing Farm and The Healing Farm | Retreats will not share your personal information with anyone. Please sign up for our mailing list to receive updates, but rest assured you may choose to opt-out of our mailing list at any time. If you are booking a reservation that will be held at a third party retreat property, please note, that the retreat property may request additional information for liability and security concerns.