This retreat already has taken place. Please see current retreat listings and we hope to see you at another!
THIS RETREAT IS NOW SOLD OUT! Please contact The Healing Farm | Retreats directly to inquire about a possible roommate situation.
Location: Mayacamas Ranch, Calistoga, California
Dates: Friday, January 13 through Monday January 16, 2017
Relax, put down your electronics, learn, swim, hot tub, join daily yoga classes and guided meditation on the gorgeous Mayacamas Ranch property in world-class Napa Valley wine country in the Mayacamas Mountains outside of Calistoga and have someone else do all the cooking to kick off your cleanse!
Join The Healing Farm in welcoming Dr. Amy Nett, M.D. as she guides us through a January cleanse and hormone balance retreat teaching us how to prepare and manage our bodies for our midlife transition. As Chris Kresser’s first trained staff clinician Dr. Nett comes well prepared and will share with us two lectures discussing topics like:
- Balancing your body naturally to ease your menopausal transition and learning when it's appropriate to consider hormone replacement therapy
- Best eating practices to get your body in better balance to help you through the transition of perimenopause and menopause
- Combatting and preparing for that midlife weight gain
- Most important supplements for optimizing your health
- The importance of developing a meditation practice to calmly navigate a challenging time
- Get answers to your specific questions on-site during a Q&A session after each talk
- Available for private health consult (additional charge)
During our time together, we will also enjoy:
- A lecture by life coach Emily Boorstein discussing the emotional challenges of midlife (also available for private coaching sessions)
- A Chris Kresser/Dr. Nett approved paleo reset meal plan featured in Chris Kresser's book "The Paleo Cure "- get a kickstart to your cleanse while having someone else do all the cooking! YUM!
- Daily yoga
- Morning light hike (weather permitting)
- Guided meditation
- On-site guest sharing and discussion group
- Private Facebook attendee group support & discussion before and after retreat
- The gorgeous Mayacamas Ranch property including organic bedding, pool and hot tub
It’s never too early (or late) in life to learn these practical habits, so all ages are welcome!
Pricing: Three nights from $600.00 - $1500.00 based on occupancy and room selection